Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Bye NEW YORK!


So, the two weeks have come to an end. I had an amazing time and am very glad I took it pretty easy. Marra had a blast too, even though she's been here much shorter than I have. We tried to get up early this morning to send some stuff back home. No souvenirs from me, just extra weight I'm glad to be rid of. We will be leaving for JFK Airport in about 2 hours. Our flight will be around 5:45pm. There will be a layover in Dusseldorf, Germany, and then we will reach Berlin around 9am. I will hopefully have my cell phone set up later in the day and will try to call home(thanks again Monty).

If you haven't already, check the web album for updates and to see what happens when we're heated up.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck my friend! Sorry I couldn't talk yesterday, I was swinging a sledge hammer and breathing asbestos. Call me or hit me up online when you get settled.

    ReplyDelete